Scuba Review (Refresher)
Has it been some time since you have been underwater?
Need a skills refresher?
Look no further….. Our scuba review (refresher) will have you back up and swimming around like a fish in no time. We don’t waste time sitting in a swimming pool doing skills – we do skills in our lake’s confined area and then go for a dive.
During your scuba review we will do a skills refresher in our lake’s confined area and then go for a dive. Skills will include:
- Kit assembly
- Regulator skills
- Mask clearance
- Out of air skills
- Lots of buoyancy work
The course will take 2-3 hours.
The cost of your scuba review is £85. This is fully inclusive of your site entry, any kit hire you may need and air fills.
Come down to the dive centre to collect your homework, see our facilities and meet the team. Alternatively you can complete the homework online using the PADI E-learning system and email us for your booking.
- Our courses are taught in one location at Wraysbury Dive Centre – no need to travel around at extra expense.
- Because of our facility we are able to give you more in-water time than any other dive school – no need to sit in a classroom all day.
- All equipment, air fills, learning materials, logbook, certification and entrance to Wraysbury Dive Centre is included in the course price. There are no hidden extras.
- Our three full time instructors are professionals with combined experience of over 45 years in teaching diving.
- We provide you with the latest and best equipment - this includes state of the art camera systems.
- We work with you to complete the course to ensure that you leave us happy, safe and confident, even if this takes a little extra time. We provide reasonable amounts of extra time at no extra expense.
- Most importantly – we love diving and want to make sure that you do too!
What can I do after this course?
You can work towards your the highest level of non-professional diving recognition - the Master Scuba Diver certification. All you need to do is complete five speciality ratings and your Rescue Diver Course.